Level 2 Health & Safety in the Workplace
Designed for learners wishing to gain a thorough understanding of health and safety. This higher level Health and Safety qualification is suitable for learners in management roles, or learners seeking further career development in the field of Health and Safety.
- Understand the different responsibilities relating to health and safety in the workplace.
- Understand the use of risk assessments in relation to health and safety.
- Understand procedures for responding to accidents and sudden illness.
- Know how to reduce the spread of infection.
- Know how to move and handle equipment and other objects safely.
- Understand the principles of assisting and moving an individual.
- Know how to handle hazardous substances.
- Know environmental safety procedures in the social care setting.
- Know how to manage stress.