FAQs

1. How do I book?

Booking is easy, just give us a call or email your requirements and we'll do the rest. All you'll need to do is confirm the hours when the shift or function is done and you'll receive your invoice within seven working days.

2. What happens if I need to get hold of someone when the office is closed?

Simple! We offer an out of office hours on-call service. All you need to do is call the office number, and someone will answer.

3. How do you monitor AWR?

For those of you who don't know what AWR is - click on the link: AWR.

After a simple audit check with you, AWR is monitored by our on-line platform regularly so that we will be notified in advance when someone is approaching the AWR deadline.

4. Where are your staff from?

We have a diverse team from all over the world, and people are hired on merit rather than on nationality, and the makeup of our team fluctuates constantly. Currently, 20% of our staff are British with the remaining 80% from a vast range of countries.