Fine Dining Waiters
Fine Dining Waiting staff required for my client in the West End which serves upscale French Mediterranean food to chic crowds in a smart and spacious dining room. For this Fine Dining Waiting staff role, you must be professional, energetic relaxed and have a sense of fun. Fine Dining Waiting staff must have previous experience to join their team on a permanent basis.
Essential requirements for this Fine Dining Waiting Staff role:
- Looking well-groomed and neatly dressed consistently to reflect positively on the employer
- Paying attention to detail, such as placing orders exactly to customer specifications
- Listening carefully to determine the desires of the customers and act accordingly.
- Multitasking in order to serve the needs of various diners at the same time
- Interacting sufficiently with customers to build goodwill and attend to their needs, but also being sensitive about giving people their space.
The ideal candidate for this Fine Dining Waiting Staff role will be tested at trial/interview stage ·Excellent English language communication skills are required ·Flexible availability, working up to 7 shifts a week.
Only eligible people with a work permit will be considered.
Learn Train Recruit is an equal opportunities employer.
Please also note none of the data you add to this website when you apply for this job is stored on the website for your security and privacy.
You will need to be resident in the UK, and have the right immigration documents.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for a new challenge as a Fine Dining Waiter please email your CV to Michelle.email@example.com or call on 0207 357 9869 I look forward to speaking to you
"Learn Train Recruit is a recruitment agency and has been authorised to act as a third party agency on behalf of the employer to select, interview and recruit for the role advertised."