We are currently looking for lively and energetic to work in various Hospitality roles front and back of house in the Cotswolds. These roles are perfect for College and University graduates or anyone in the UK on working holidays.
Hospitality Staff Job description:
- Take orders and serve food and beverages to diners at tables.
- Set up trolleysand deliver to in room diners
- Assist with duties within the Inn
- Communicate with customers professionally at all time to ensure satisfaction.
- Assiting the Chef in the Kitchen
As a member of the Hospitality Staff you will benefit from:
- Meeting new and interesting people
- Flexible work around 30-40 hours a week
- Full uniform provided
- 30% Staff discount on purchases from Cafes and farm shops on site.
- Pension Scheme after 3 months
You must possess the following to be a part of the Hospitality Staff
Experience in providing memorable entertainment to guests
Experience working in hospitality
Excellent event organisational skills and ability to multi-task
Excellent decision-making skills and a keen eye for details
Maintain high standards at all times
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Sound like the perfect Hospitality Staff role for you? Call 02073579869 or email Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org now!!!
Before applying please visit https://thewildrabbit.co.uk/for the full location, Your own mode of transport is required to travel to and the from the Inn each day.
Learn Train Recruit is an Equal opportunity Employer. Please also note none of the data you add add to this website when you apply for this job is stored on the website for your security and privacy.
"Learn Train Recruit is a recruitment agency and has been authorised to act as a third party agency on behalf of the employer to select, interview and recruit for the role advertised."